Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_2_] John R. Carroll[_2_] is offline

Default The bright side of the stockmarket collapse

"Buerste" wrote in message

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
snip
I've never posted a nasty word to anyone unless I feel maliciously
insulted. You have triggered some bile-like verbiage from me when you do
this. And, for this I am truly sorry. (I know, it's infantile to say
"well, you started it.") I will no longer do that, as I no longer care
about insulting, disingenuous, misleading, phony or provocative statements
from anybody. You may post whatever strikes your fancy but, I will no
longer react in kind. I've decided that it's beneath my dignity.

Now, can you explain the difference between 12 ga. x 2" x 36" stainless
strip and "scrap" having the same grade and size? I have plenty of
"scrap" carbon steel strip that is obsolete for me yet I carry it in
inventory and have sold plenty of it at a discount to other companies that
can use it...for making new parts. Your whole argument about this was
just silly because I know that you know better.

I've spent the last hour organizing my mail client Tom.
Our exchanges lately certainly have portrayed me in a poor light and are an
embarassment.
We seem to have reached similar conclusions at nearly the same time.

I'd like to apologize for my posts both to you and the group.

I don't think there is anything more to say .

JC