Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Larry Jaques's color pick

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that "Michael A.
Terrell" wrote on Fri, 10 Oct 2008
17:20:38 -0400 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Gunner wrote:

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 01:28:25 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Thu, 09 Oct 2008 02:47:59 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 08:27:58 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

pyrotechnic gerbs (fountains).

is that what a gerb is?

I always thought it was a gerbil strapped to a bottle rocket.

If Lloyod will make us a great big bottle rocket will you strap
hawkie or cliffie to it?

I would be so honored to do so.

The question though is..should it have a big bursting charge, or
should we let them do the 300lb watermelon from a High Place routine?

Since both of them are cartoon characters, I think it would be more
fitting to have it slam into the side of a mountain before exploding.
To be fair, they can have tiny umbrellas, in case of falling anvils.

And tiny little 4 shroud, square parachutes

Of course. We want to make sure they have a safe ride.

Be sure to rig a girdle to catch them when they finally touch
down. Don't want them to hurt their little tootsies.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
"I had just been through hell and must have looked like death warmed