Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default The bright side of the stockmarket collapse

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
snip
I've never posted a nasty word to anyone unless I feel maliciously insulted.
You have triggered some bile-like verbiage from me when you do this. And,
for this I am truly sorry. (I know, it's infantile to say "well, you
started it.") I will no longer do that, as I no longer care about
insulting, disingenuous, misleading, phony or provocative statements from
anybody. You may post whatever strikes your fancy but, I will no longer
react in kind. I've decided that it's beneath my dignity.

Now, can you explain the difference between 12 ga. x 2" x 36" stainless
strip and "scrap" having the same grade and size? I have plenty of "scrap"
carbon steel strip that is obsolete for me yet I carry it in inventory and
have sold plenty of it at a discount to other companies that can use
it...for making new parts. Your whole argument about this was just silly
because I know that you know better.