Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default Repairing BB Hole in Window

On Oct 7, 10:19*pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
"Glen Moffitt" wrote in message

I have a double-pane window, downstairs on one end of the family room.
It's
not very visible, being under the rear deck. *Someone recently shot a
small
hole, probably with a BB gun, which penetrated the outer pane. *I'm
looking
for advice on how to seal that up. * I googled around, but surprisingly
not
a lot there. *Lots of articles on repairing broken windows or holes in
screens, but not this. *Could not find anything on Amazon or on the sites
of
Lowes or Home Depot. *Any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance

You can always get one of these for $900

http://www.deltakits.com/windshield-...ts/products/3/

That is for laminated glass only.

BTW, you can buy a cheapo one shot version at an auto parts store for
about $10.00.