Morgans

Default Making Life Better For The Bushoisie WAS - OT NEVER Forget!!!

"Phil" wrote in message
I respectfully disagree. I originated the thread and identified it as off
topic for those who didn't want to read anything that had nothing to do

with
woodworking. I did not state anything political in the thread, just asked
people (my fellow woodworkers, and also RC'rs rec.models.rc.aircraft) to
remember what happened two years ago this Thursday, just as I have my

friends,
family and coworkers, no different, just a different venue. Too many

families
lost innocent loved ones, and they and the event should be remembered.

I respectfully say that this is a woodworking site, not a remembrance site.

Ever think about the possibility that some of those who lost loved ones come
to a place like this to escape, and not be reminded.

Thanks, though for being civil.
--
Jim in NC