Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another post on Insulating a cold room

"car crash" wrote in message
I got some decent advice on the cold room. My cold room has no
ventilation to the basement around it. It only vents to the
outside. Would it be wise, If I blocked the vents to outside, with,
lets say, insulation and then made a vent from the inside of the cold
storage room, to the rest of the basement where it is warm as its
finished, would that be a good way to ventilate the Cold storage room
and keep up allot warmer as the vents to outside would be
blocked ???
Thanks.

Sounds reasonable. See how that works before you add heat to the room.