Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HOA: "I don't give a f*** what his problem is..."

"Norminn" wrote in message

Read on ....... the reservist's wife moved out, so the property is
abandoned. The developer should lose
because the owners have abandoned and neglected the property? BS. Being
called up is no excuse
for being an irresponsible slob. Didn't know he might be called up?
Bought TWO ACRES to landscape?
When I couldn't pay rent, I lost occupancy privileges. Logical,
reasonable, appropriate.

Are you saying that since he is a reservist he should not buy property? He
should live in a dumpy apartment "just in case" he has to leave suddenly?

The truth is probably in the middle ground. Employers have to make
provisions for reservists, no reason a developer can't do the same. Maybe
even do some of the work in the meantime. He is making himself look the
fool right now, be it a contract or not.

As for the two acres, that m ay well be the minimum lot size as determined
by the town for septic use. That is hte minimum in my town if you are
outside the sewer district.

Fact is, neither of us knows the whole story from the article we read.
There may be a lot more to this on both sides.