Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default Steals and Deals at HB -- not 300W Halogen bulbs

"mac davis" wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 00:35:50 GMT, (Doug Miller) wrote:

In article , "Bill"
wrote:

I appreciate knowing the deals people find at HB so I thought I would
share
my most recent experience which ended about 5 minutes ago.

HB?

Did you mean HF (Harbor Freight aka Horrible Fright) or HD (Home Depot)?
Or is
there some other chain I'm not aware of?

I think that Bill meant Harbor "fright", Doug..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

I have bought several items from them and have been well satisfied. Just be
aware of what you buy, there's a lot of junk and some good stuff too.