Phil

Default Making Life Better For The Bushoisie WAS - OT NEVER Forget!!!

I respectfully disagree. I originated the thread and identified it as off
topic for those who didn't want to read anything that had nothing to do with
woodworking. I did not state anything political in the thread, just asked
people (my fellow woodworkers, and also RC'rs rec.models.rc.aircraft) to
remember what happened two years ago this Thursday, just as I have my friends,
family and coworkers, no different, just a different venue. Too many families
lost innocent loved ones, and they and the event should be remembered.

Morgans wrote:

--
Is there no way that you can keep yourself from using this newsgroup as a
place to vent on politics? Wrong place, wrong time.

Jim in NC