Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
rigger rigger is offline

Default Cataract Surgery

On Oct 9, 3:49*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 13:52:57 -0700 (PDT), rigger wrote:
On Oct 9, 12:26*pm, wrote:
Looks like it's time to get my cataracts fixed. There's been a small

Have you investigated the new models coming out
IIRC with some type of variable correction system?

dennis
in nca

The evaluation visit to the surgeon is in a couple of weeks, I'll need
to ask a lot of questions.

Living in a very rural area we were unable to find anyone who
was familiar with them. She opted for reading glasses as
well.
It turned out well: She just got her new drivers license, with-
out any eyeglass restriction, for the first time in her life.

dennis
in nca