Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default New nom de plume for an oft contributor

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 06:11:21 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 01:01:54 -0500, the infamous Don Foreman
scrawled the following:

On Thu, 09 Oct 2008 01:02:11 -0700, Gunner
wrote:

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 15:07:08 -0400, "buerste" wrote:

I was hit with over 10,000 e-mails in 12 hours so I have withdrawn my real
information. I'm sure some with language skills will figure it out
instantly. I almost feel bad about it but it shows to go what some people
will do if they are in disagreement.

In the mean time, I'm looking for a source of stainless steel sheet. 12 ga x
2" x 36" I need about 100 lbs. Any ideas? I wonder if Gunner might have
some in the lower 40. I need to quote on 1,000 4" mini-grinder knot brushes
that are all stainless parts to go into some kind of food service.

Thanks,
Buerste

Have you checked with Tom Gardner at Ohio Brush? They may be an off
the shelf item

Ill be at my favorite surplus place tommorow, Ill check for SS

Gunner

Fuggedaboud Tom Gardner at Ohio Brush. He's a fag who thinks
machinery should be lavender. He's history.

Nah, he's a lesbien who likes passionate purple.

You might also look up buerste in your Langenschied... G

I only found burste, with a diaeresis-u. Is that word from Olde
Faggish, Don?

Ist hoch Kraut, ja!