Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DrollTroll DrollTroll is offline

Default Ot - Not Political - Economic Meltdown

wrote in message
The news on the economic front is looking especially grim,
particularly for you Yanks. I hope the members of this group manage to
survive the hard times ahead with grace and dignity. I feel sure that,
with the plain old commonsense mechanical (and other) skills you have
acquired from the hobby, we will be better able to mend, make do,
scrounge, recycle as our grandparents did in the 30's.

This is beyond politics, its happened, its a real mess, and hopefully
something better will arise from the present chaos. I wish you all
well, irrespective of the political arguments and insults.

What in the world are you talking about?

Did they shut off my cable, or cancel my online-poker account??
No????

Is beer still legal?
Yes???

Is McD's still open 24/7?
Yess???

Is Paris still a free woman?
Yes???

Then everything's OK!

I'm a little miffed that my Congressperson won't talk or listen to me, but
then that's my fault for not choosing better parents, so's I could visit him
with shopping bags full of cash, as a small token of friendship and mutually
symbiotic relationship.

--
DT

Regards,