Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default HOA: "I don't give a f*** what his problem is..."

HeyBub wrote:

Man buys house and lot in Kennewick, Wash. According to HOA rules, he has
one year from occupancy to landscape (including irrigation) his 2-acre
property.

However, the man's reserve unit has been mobilized, he's on his way to Iraq,
and his wife is pregnant.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...ervist06m.html

Must be an Army reserve unit. Marines would remove the developer's lungs
with an ice cream scoop.

Read on ....... the reservist's wife moved out, so the property is
abandoned. The developer should lose
because the owners have abandoned and neglected the property? BS.
Being called up is no excuse
for being an irresponsible slob. Didn't know he might be called up?
Bought TWO ACRES to landscape?
When I couldn't pay rent, I lost occupancy privileges. Logical,
reasonable, appropriate.