Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Repairing BB Hole in Window

wrote:
... How many times do we have to squeeze a bellows to remove 5% of the air
from a window cavity, with a check valve and a vacuum breaker that allow
dry air to replace withdrawn air when the bellows is released, if we want
to lower the cavity dew point from 50 to 10 F?

... 31 times.

Didn't read the code but that's "simple" fix anybody is just going to
have the facilities to do just lying around--right!

At first blush it appears assumed totally dry air which wouldn't be
likely and doesn't account for mixing so that part of the introduced air
will be withdrawn as well as the initial on every cycle.