Posted to alt.home.repair
rmorton[_2_] rmorton[_2_] is offline

Default Fiberglass Entry Door

rmorton wrote:
SWMBO has decreed that front door must be replaced with a fiberglass
one. After I don't know how many hours shopping for one she has
narrowed it down to 3 different brands and styles. Knowing absolutely
nothing about these doors and finding very little of any use on the web
except manufacturers/vendors ramblings and a few bitter homeowners
comments, I decided to place the question to you. Are there any known
problems or support issues with the following: Pella, Therma-Tru or
Benchmark by Thermatru? The price of all are very similar and to my
untrained eye the doors appear very similar. I would appreciate any and
all constructive comments.

Thanks to everyone the replied. Now off to the stores to let the boss
pick out which one she wants. Thanks again for the insight.