Posted to sci.electronics.repair
DaveM DaveM is offline

Default Tektronix TU-5 Tunnel Diode Pulser, 015-038

I posted the TU-5 documentation on alt.binaries.schematics.electronic under
subject
Tek TU-5 TD Pulser

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end, the faster
it goes.

"Steven Swift" wrote in message
I just picked up a Tek TU-5 Tunnel Diode Pulser on an "impulse buy."

I vaguely remember that these require something like a 100v square wave,
but I can't find the specs. Anyone have the specs or a link? The schematic is
trivial, but I don't want to wreck the diode.

Thanks.

Steve.
--
Steven D. Swift, , http://www.novatech-instr.com
NOVATECH INSTRUMENTS, INC. P.O. Box 55997