Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default DFX to Gerber?

"Pete C." wrote:

It seems that Cavelamb is also a subscriber. A friend of mine does the
cover graphics for CCI. Small world

He does nice covers.

I remember first seeing SC's work in Byte. For a number of years I took the print version
but stopped because I have way too many periodicals cluttering the place. I once
subscribed to way too many magazines.

When I learned I could subscribe via pdf, I was thrilled, I can keep it on line and on a
dvd backup and barely take up a bit of physical space.

I wish the other mags I read would offer the same option.

15 bucks a year for PDF's is a deal!

I see the EAA (experimental aircraft association) is making past magazines available
online for members. I wish I could just buy a dvd and toss out my stacks of mags. Same
for National Geographic, Air and Space, American Rifleman, ect.

Wes

in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller