Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
buerste buerste is offline

Default New nom de plume for an oft contributor

I was hit with over 10,000 e-mails in 12 hours so I have withdrawn my real
information. I'm sure some with language skills will figure it out
instantly. I almost feel bad about it but it shows to go what some people
will do if they are in disagreement.

In the mean time, I'm looking for a source of stainless steel sheet. 12 ga x
2" x 36" I need about 100 lbs. Any ideas? I wonder if Gunner might have
some in the lower 40. I need to quote on 1,000 4" mini-grinder knot brushes
that are all stainless parts to go into some kind of food service.

Thanks,
Buerste