Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default HMRC - VAT Returns

On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 18:09:41 +0100, Emil Tiades wrote:

As of 2010, you'll *have* to do it online anyway as they're withdrawing
the paper alternative (wife's a VAT Assurance Officer).

Great fun if your ISP goes kaplonk 2 days before the return is due.

Or Mr Murphy Man comes along and hacks the phone cable into bits... I
would hope that there are/will be provisions in place to handle such
occurances. I guess you could go to the local library but I'd not want to
use a public access machine for filing my VAT return or anything involving
personal information.

--
Cheers
Dave.