Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Repairing BB Hole in Window

On Oct 7, 8:29*pm, Glen Moffitt wrote:
I have a double-pane window, downstairs on one end of the family room. *It's
not very visible, being under the rear deck. *Someone recently shot a small
hole, probably with a BB gun, which penetrated the outer pane. *I'm looking
for advice on how to seal that up. * I googled around, but surprisingly not
a lot there. *Lots of articles on repairing broken windows or holes in
screens, but not this. *Could not find anything on Amazon or on the sites of
Lowes or Home Depot. *Any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance

It will eventualy fog so you cant see out of it, if its big you may
think insurance. You can seal it with a bit of caulk