Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default Larry Jaques's color pick

I wonder what the stand is supposed to test, but the paint job does
look nice.

My main reason for replying, though, is: what is the "charcoal pinhole
texture"? I like the effect, but haven't heard of that before.

Joe

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 08:18:37 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Larry,

I painted the test stand per your appropriate color scheme, with the
exception that I did the base in a charcoal pinhole texture.

The lighting belies the actual color. The blue part is a _DEEP_ cobalt
blue when viewed with eyes instead of an LCD pickup.

http://www.pyrobin.com/files/100_1065.jpg

LLoyd