Posted to alt.home.repair
vinny[_3_] vinny[_3_] is offline

Default Screw Extractor for tiny laptop screws?

vinny had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...ws-335297-.htm
:
How about putting super glue on your screw driver and stick it to the
screw until it bonds (maybe a few minutes). Try it maybe it will work.

-------------------------------------
Rudy wrote:

"Ron Hardin" wrote in message

I've stripped two of the screws holding the hard
drive in my laptop...What's the most probably successful kind
of screw extractor?

I'm looking at the same screws on my Dell laptop. They re big enough
that I
could, if need be, CUT a slot across the screw with a Dremel type tool
and
the finest/smallest disc/cutter and use a regular flat screwdriver to
"undo"