Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Repairing BB Hole in Window

Glen Moffitt wrote:
I have a double-pane window, downstairs on one end of the family room. It's
not very visible, being under the rear deck. Someone recently shot a small
hole, probably with a BB gun, which penetrated the outer pane. I'm looking
for advice on how to seal that up. I googled around, but surprisingly not
a lot there. Lots of articles on repairing broken windows or holes in
screens, but not this. Could not find anything on Amazon or on the sites of
Lowes or Home Depot. Any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance

Hi,
I'd just have the glass parts replaced. Seal is broken and it's no good
insulator and it'll fog up when raining or weather gets cold.