Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Repairing BB Hole in Window

"Glen Moffitt" wrote in message
I have a double-pane window, downstairs on one end of the family room. It's
not very visible, being under the rear deck. Someone recently shot a small
hole, probably with a BB gun, which penetrated the outer pane. I'm looking
for advice on how to seal that up. I googled around, but surprisingly not
a lot there. Lots of articles on repairing broken windows or holes in
screens, but not this. Could not find anything on Amazon or on the sites of
Lowes or Home Depot. Any suggestions?

You can epoxy over the hole, but it will show, and the seal is blown, so the
glass will fog up over time, I would expect.