Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fiberglass Entry Door

On Tue 07 Oct 2008 03:32:20p, rmorton told us...

SWMBO has decreed that front door must be replaced with a fiberglass
one. After I don't know how many hours shopping for one she has
narrowed it down to 3 different brands and styles. Knowing absolutely
nothing about these doors and finding very little of any use on the web
except manufacturers/vendors ramblings and a few bitter homeowners
comments, I decided to place the question to you. Are there any known
problems or support issues with the following: Pella, Therma-Tru or
Benchmark by Thermatru? The price of all are very similar and to my
untrained eye the doors appear very similar. I would appreciate any and
all constructive comments.

You usually can't go wrong with Pella products. All things being equal, I
would check out and compare all the warranties.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Tuesday, 10(X)/07(VII)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Veteran's Day