Frank Ketchum

Default OT NEVER Forget!!!

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
s.com...

Follows the same line of logic that getting *more* oil onto the world
market by freeing Iraq helps the oil companies (and by inference Bush
and Cheney). Seem more logical that by keeping that supplier of oil out
of the markets as sanctions were supposedly doing (and the sanctions
were working according to the people who follow the aforementioned line
of tortured logic), the oil companies (and by inference Bush and Cheney)
would be benefited more because they control a smaller supply of
something in high demand.

Well, you have to be able to think on your own to understand the concept of
supply demand. This may be way too much to hope for since you will never
hear the media bring up this fact. Nor will the media bring up the axis of
evil speech identifing Iraq, Iran and N. Korea as the focus of evil in the
modern world. This speech came immediately after 9-11. Now people say we
are just picking on Iraq? No connection to terrorism? We called them out
from the beginning. What seems to bother many people is that we have a
president who actually does what he says he is going to do.

Frank