Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default Fans of "How it's Made"

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 11:14:51 -0500, Sunworshipper Sunworshipper
wrote:

What I found cool is listening to music online through separate ISPs.
Sometimes one computer would be ahead and then loose out to the other.
Guess they get rerouted and delays are noticeable.

I get the same effect when SWMBO happens to be watching the same TV
channel as I am watching. My TV is directly on cable and audio reaches
my ears through wireless earphones, while her signal goes through a
"PVR" box and audio through speakers on the wings of her chair, all
this in a 10 x 12' room. Her audio lags mine by about a second or
more.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada