Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Changing my principles

Ignoramus13707 wrote:

I have been doing a big "shop reorganization", a project that already
took a few months and will take some more. My shop was not a total
mess, but too cluttered due to ebaying and not knowing where is what
(mostly minor things like where are certain screws etc, but enough to
get ****ed off). So here are my new principles of shop organization.

I'm trying to move, organize, compact stuff so I can make a insulated and heated 8'x 12'
room in my 24x32 garage to keep my bridgeport and lathe warm and useful this winter.

I'm finding all sorts of things I wish I could have remembered. I found a cross needle
SWR meter I forgot I had, screws I recently bought, 3 serial mouses that would have worked
better than that crappy mouse with the usb serial adaptor I bought from mickysoft.

Need a square, I've found 7 or so. String for the weed eater? 5 rolls.

Blades for the sawsall, argh! Need a scsi cable, I've got many. Cerrocast? Only found
one ingot but I know more are hiding.

It goes on and on and on.

Someone uses a tag line that "I have tools I don't even know I have". Well buddy, so do
I. I also have guns I never shot and likely don't know I own by now.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller