Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus13707 Ignoramus13707 is offline

Default Changing my principles

On 2008-10-07, Cydrome Leader wrote:
Ignoramus13707 wrote:
I have been doing a big "shop reorganization", a project that already
took a few months and will take some more. My shop was not a total
mess, but too cluttered due to ebaying and not knowing where is what
(mostly minor things like where are certain screws etc, but enough to
get ****ed off). So here are my new principles of shop organization.

1. Keep only two things: tools (things to work with) and supplies
(things to be used up such as bolts and steel or parts).

and the point of #1 is?

It is completed by point #2.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/