Mike Fairleigh

Default OT NEVER Forget!!!

"Doug Miller" wrote
Did it ever occur to you that perhaps the President has access to

information
that you don't? That he might know something that you don't?

I'm mystified by the thought process (if you can dignify it far enough to
call it thought) that concludes that George Bush, Colin Powell, and Tony

Blair
are liars, but Saddam Hussein, Tariq Aziz, and Osama bin Laden tell the

truth.

As well, I don't understand the implication that so many are making now,
that there are no/never were any WMD's. According to UNSCOM findings, Iraq
has produced 19,000 litres of botulinum, 8,400 litres of anthrax (Hussein
*admitted* to 650 litres of it), and 2,000 litres of aflatoxin and
clostridium. Iraq has admitted to arming ballistic missiles with botulinum,
anthrax, and aflatoxin. Saddam has admitted producing four tons of VX nerve
agent. Over 600 tons of VX precursors are not accounted for. These could
make 200 tons of VX. Since our reasons for going to Iraq had nothing to do
with human rights, I won't even start on that. I will say, though, I
thought it was nice that an Iraqi couple living in Baghdad recently named
their newborn son George Bush. Odd, but nice.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...on_fe_st/iraq_
baby_bush_2

I criticized Clinton for 8 years not because of sex (although I do believe
character still means something in an American president - 'nuff said), but
because of specific actions - or lack thereof. Let's not forget who was
offered Bin Laden on a silver platter and turned him down. I've yet to hear
a Bush criticizm that was anything other than vitriolic wishful thinking,
wild speculation, and hatred for someone who happens to belong to a
different political party.

If you want to criticize W on the incremental encroachment on individual
liberties since 9/11, I think you all could get some real traction. But
don't tell me there are no/never were WMD's. For the record, I voted for
Perot (BIG mistake - not gonna make that one again), and character aside, I
think JFK was a pretty damned good president.

Now, since this has not a single thing to do with the subject of this group,
I don't intend to say another word about it. Good job outta you, Doug.

Can anyone tell me what's the best table saw?

Mike Fairleigh