Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Larry Jaques's color pick

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 08:18:37 -0500, the infamous "Lloyd E.
Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com scrawled the following:

Larry,

I painted the test stand per your appropriate color scheme, with the
exception that I did the base in a charcoal pinhole texture.

The lighting belies the actual color. The blue part is a _DEEP_ cobalt
blue when viewed with eyes instead of an LCD pickup.

http://www.pyrobin.com/files/100_1065.jpg

Gawdjus, LLoyd. Just gawdjus. The black trunk paint on the base
works, too.

--
"Given the low level of competence among politicians,
every American should become a Libertarian."
-- Charley Reese, Alameda Times-Star (California), June 17, 2003