Larry Blanchard

Default OT NEVER Forget!!!

In article m,
says...
And I noticed that last night Bush still misses no chance to put "9/11"
and "Iraq" into the same sentence. The lies continue!

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps the President has access to information
that you don't? That he might know something that you don't?

You mean all those Saudis were Iragis in disguise? You mean that OBL
being a religious fanatic and Saddam killing all the Shiites he could
actually made them bosom buddies?

I'm mystified by the thought process (if you can dignify it far enough to
call it thought) that concludes that George Bush, Colin Powell, and Tony Blair
are liars, but Saddam Hussein, Tariq Aziz, and Osama bin Laden tell the truth.

I said that? I suppose if you can't refute what I did say, put words in
my mouth and then refute what I didn't say :-).

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?