Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Front storm door

On Mon 06 Oct 2008 04:44:53a, coffee told us...

Im looking to add a storm door to the front of the house. Ive got good
skills and was wondering how hard it actually is to install one.

Not too much on the net about this as I have searched.

Comments anyone? Good quality doors? (lowes, HD?).

Thanks in advance.

coffee

Most are easy to install unless you have unusual circumstances. Lowes
carries (among others) Larson storm doors which are excellent quality and
come in a variety of styles and pricesw. The most common standard sizes
are 36" and 32", but it's not impossible to find 30".

We had one of the Larson Williamsburg model which was a truly beautiful and
extremely well made door. We had it for 8 years when we sold the house and
it still looked like new.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Monday, 10(X)/06(VI)/08(MMVIII)