Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Duplicating parts... onesey twosey

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
anews.com...
available in 2D versions for engraving work and a few 3D versions for
small cavity and relief work, mostly for making coining dies. The 2D
types were all mechanical. I don't recall how the 3D ones were set up, as
I haven't seen one for 30 years. Deckel made some really fine ones. These
may still

I'm still kicking myself, I stood by at an auction and watched a 3D
pantograph go for $400 with a very complete set of tooling. Commercial
guys won't bid on one.

Karl

Yeah, that's one machine type that doesn't have much of a market anymore for
commercial work.

--
Ed Huntress