Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Please recommend non-telco long distance service?

On Oct 6, 1:27*pm, Bob M wrote:
A little off topic but because it relates directly to my HOME telephone I
thought this group might provide good input.

I currently use at&t for my long distance service. *I am paying on average
about $.30/minute (OUCH) with a monthly minimum whether I use it or not.
Time to change.

What long distance alternatives are any of you folks using that you are
satisfied with? *How did you sign up? *What was your cost to switch?

I know there are VoIP solutions available such as Vonage, etc. but I'd like
to keep it right at the dial tone. *Even my Comcast cable's long distance
cost is way too much around here (Central CT).

I look forward to any/all suggestions/recommendations.

Thanks

Have you checked out other ATT rates recently I pay alot less, you
might get a better deal online.