Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Renovations question

I haven't read the entire thread, but a couple of concerns come to
mind. Doing baths, walls and floors prior to moving in sounds right.
Mention of a toddler with severe food allergies makes me wonder about
advisability of installing new cabinets right away - just wondering
about adhesives and outgassing from some products. Does the doc have
any advice about products to avoid? In removing wallpaper, an
incredibly messy job, you are likely to stir up lots of dust from
residue that probably contains wheat paste. Extra care in cleanup with
that.