Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default My posts

"DoN. Nichols" wrote:

On 2008-10-06, SteveB toquerville@zionvistas wrote:
are appearing, and people are answering them. But they are not appearing on
my screen. What's up?

Is it possible that your news server reset the article numbers
(perhaps because of recovering from a backup after a disk crash)?

If that is the case, you need to unsubscribe from the newsgroup,
exit the newsreader, perhaps reboot, and then re-start the newsreader
and resubscribe to the newsgroup to clear the article count.

If you were on a unix system I could tell you which file to edit
how to edit it to accomplish the same thing.

He is using Giganews, and I haven't seen any problewms wih my account
there.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.