Rod Upfold

Default Web Site Update - Dovetails & Mortising

On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 07:03:03 +0100, "Jeff Gorman"
wrote:

People interested in the finer points of dovetailing, might like to look at
'Dovetailing Detailed' - 'A Close-up On Marking Sockets' very recently added
to my web site.

Likewise, I've also added a dissertation about methods of blind mortising.
(Mortising By Hand' - 'Chopping For a Level Floor').
One efficiently producea a level floor without the usual scraping away in
the dark depths.

Jeff G

Your URL didn't work for me...just said that the Gipper was here.