Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Den[_3_] Den[_3_] is offline

Default My mister has a cold

If you do this, keep your skin & eyes away from the UV - some (maybe all?)
short wavelength UV germicidal lamps will cause mutations / cancers.

"Steve Lusardi" wrote in message
High frequency UV, not the inexpensive black light type. These lamps can
be found in sterilizers and pond pumps.
Steve

news

Try a small ultra-violet light.

Harold

"Stupendous Man" wrote in message
My cool mist quit today and it had a load of snot in the tank clogging
it up. I am using a eco-non-anything coolmist koolaid and water, and had
it all washed out 3 months ago. I use it most of the time I am milling,
but still only need to fill it once or twice a month.
What are you guys using to kill bacteria? I don't think adding gas or
laquer thinner to a water base will do, what about Lysol or another
alcohol?
--
Stupendous Man,