Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Vernon[_2_] Vernon[_2_] is offline

Default Frozen compressor

On 2008-10-05, Vernon wrote:

I attempted to post this earlier but it has not appeared. *Hope it
doesn't pop up twice.

* * * * It did show up. *I see that you're posting from googlegroups,
and you should be warned that it can sometimes take several hours
between posting an article there and actually having it show up there.
However, the articles get to the outside world (where news servers work
properly) fairly quickly.

* * * * By now, you should be able to see quite a few answers to your
first try. *(At least *I* saw several answers.)

* * * * Good Luck,
* * * * * * * * DoN.

--
*Email: * * | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
* * * * (too) near Washington D.C. |http://www.d-and-d.com/dnichols/DoN.html

Don,

Thank you for the gentle, tactful admonition about google groups.
This led me to noodle around a little about the issue.

The result is that I have only now learned that google groupers are as
reviled and belittled as PETA activists, tree huggers, and AOL users!

Holy smokes, batman! I didn't know!

What do y'all use? Specialty news readers?

Sheepishly,

Vernon