Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Concrete Repair

NSN wrote:
I have a concrete-pebble driveway that has been repaired. The area
that was cut with a diamond saw needs a bit of help. A few of the
pebbles have popped out along the cut surface and I want to fill those
holes with a cement-like mixture. My problem has been that all the
materials I have tried lack strength and adhesion. Please see attached
photos. Any suggestion as to how I can mix up some "cement" to repair
the voids.

Mix up some mortar, add pebbles, push into crack. After the mortar sets up
a bit, use a stiff brush and scrub as needed to remove some mortar around
surface pebbles then sponge residual mortar off pebbles with a damp sponge.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...