Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Rockwell saw

On Oct 4, 7:35*am, aemeijers wrote:
snip

shop models that weigh a ton and last for forty
years, and cost thousands of dollars. (Only got to use one of those
once, in a millwork plant on a Saturday. 48" square table, huge motor,
etc. It made going back and using a jobsite saw very depressing.)

Visited a shop in Chicago once that did custom interior woodwork for
restaurants and upscale bars and the owner let me play with his
monster sliding table saw and a few other power toys. Couldn't bear to
look at my pitiful collection for a few days. Like looking at Chevys
(Corvette excepted) after being in a Ferrari store.

Joe