Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default Comcast is dropping newsgroups

Morris Dovey wrote:

The Federal Reserve System is a mechanism intended to assist in
maintaining a healthy economy by (as far as I can tell) influencing the
volume and velocity of monetary /flow/.

As I write this, I'm downloading a 29 MB PDF file from:

http://www.federalreserve.gov/pf/pf.htm

so I can learn a bit more...

I just finished skimming their 146-page booklet and wasn't too far off.
I think it's worth the time to read thoroughly just for an understanding
of how the FR affects our lives and how it functions in the context of a
global economy.

The booklet covers Federal Reserve notes... Care to take a wild guess as
to how they're secured? (Does "bank paper" have a familiar sound?)

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar