Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default Comcast is dropping newsgroups

Axel Grease wrote:

One of the best things about the USA is our Freedom to differ in our
opinions about the actions of elected officials... and those who are not
elected... and put voice to those differences publicly.

'Tis - and note that I've tried my best to offer info in a
non-incendiary fashion. I can't recall a time when it seemed more
important to keep our heads clear.

I have actively campaigned in some, but not all, elections. My copy of the
US Constitution remains close at hand at all times; a ready reference never
more than a few feet away.

Good on you. I keep a copy at http://www.iedu.com/mrd/Constitution.html
in case anyone needs to refer to it and there isn't a paper copy handy.
There's also http://www.iedu.com/mrd/Declaration.html that I re-read
every now and then...

Thank you for the itemized lists. It will be handy, come election day... if
the nation remains solvent that long.

We'll remain solvent as long as Treasury has printing preses. :-) I hope
the lists help (to borrow words from Jefferson) to inform your discretion.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar