Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus25005 Ignoramus25005 is offline

Default OT Warren Buffett interview on bailout

On 2008-10-04, Andy Asberry wrote:
On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 21:40:45 -0500, Ignoramus26581
wrote:

I have admired him since approximately 1996, and own a bunch of his
company shares since 1997, in fact I have 96% of my stock investments
in Berkshire. So here's a very insightful interview where he explains
the need for bailout.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/26982338/page...playmode/1098/

At $138,500.00 a share, it wouldn't take many to make a bunch.

They have "B Shares" for 30 times less.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/