Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Tom Biasi[_3_] Tom Biasi[_3_] is offline

Default Rabbit ears-Active TV antenna (from SED)

"Dave" wrote in message
netamerica...

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

On Sat, 4 Oct 2008 05:06:11 -0500, "Dave" wrote:

Attached is the schematic for an Active TV antenna I am trying to build.
Doesn't seem to amplify. Would love any help anyone could offer with
this...

Thanks,

Dave

The first two stages are configured as followers. (Thus no voltage
gain.) Did the schematic get perverted somehow such that outputs come
from source instead of drain?

...Jim Thompson

Huh. Bedamned I will. I see that now. How could I have missed that
before? Idiocy. Thank you, Jim Thompson. I owe you. Much
appreciated... Am now looking for the original schematic from which this
and another project were built, to see if I am the one who screwed that
up. shaking head

Take it easy...

Dave

Expect a bill from Jim :-)