Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Renovations question

"Bob M." wrote in message

The house is in fairly good shape - it's 25 years old and has been
reasonably well maintained. We don't anticipate having to do any major
structural changes. What we do want to do is 1) renovate the kitchen
2) renovate two bathrooms 3) replace wallpaper with paint throughout
the house and 4) refinish the hardwood floors. We'd like to do all
this before we move in. This is a 2500 sq ft 3BR house in the suburbs
of Boston.

You close on November 12 '08 and plan on having all that done by then?

Now, he plans to start then. Do the renovations and then move.