Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Bailout of wooden arrows

"Mark Rand" wrote in message
On Sat, 4 Oct 2008 17:43:51 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Mark Rand" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 09:53:18 -0400, Wes wrote:

Mark Rand wrote:

Hear Hear. Tax all American goods exported to Europe :-)

What is it we are selling and you are buying? Other than our debt

Wes

Fair point. And we already have a 10% tax on betting and bookmaking...

Mark Rand
RTFM

Excuse me for interrupting a good rant and scapegoating session, but US
exports in goods and services to Europe currently are running $11 billion
per month and rising.

Please carry on with your rant. d8-)

Of course the US is exporting large amounts to Europe. It's what you low
wage
foreign economy chappies are for, don't y'know?

Whoops, wrong number. That was our net trade deficit. g Monthly exports to
EU, July 2008: $24 billion. Monthly imports from EU, July 2008: $35 billion.

We must be trading with the low-wage chappies in the EU. g

--
Ed Huntress