Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default My mister has a cold

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 09:22:28 GMT, "Harold and Susan Vordos"
wrote:

snip-----

Yep! The air bubbler Gunner mentioned can be a good idea, too, assuming
the growth is anaerobic. Could probably control it with silver, too.

Harold

The air bubbler is found in a ****load of machine shops. Since I
service machinery for a living..and I tend to get covered with coolant
at times...how "buggy" it is is important to me. Some of the stuff on
shops that dont use any way to control bugs...its eaten the skin away
on my arms, top of my head etc.

Assuming I ever get my house finished, I intend to get my Overbeck universal
grinder in operation. Coolant isn't a luxury with a grinder, it's
mandatory. I've heard a great deal about using a bubbler for coolant, and
intend to do just that----plus use Hocut for coolant. I figure that will
solve the riddle. I'm way familiar with stinky coolant.

I wear a hat a lot, or a "do-rag" when going into these machines,
because I really hate open sores on the top of my head...makes the
barber recoil a bit......

Chuckle!

So the barber is a light-weight? :-)

Harold