Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Advice - DIY Desks

In article ,
Mike Dodd wrote:
Any comments? (would be gratefully received - it's a lot of expensive
wood that I'm about to start molesting, and this is my first experiment
beyond pine/soft-wood)

Look round the sheds etc for some end of range engineered solid oak
flooring. Clamp and glue that together and to a MDF etc base. Edge with
the same stuff planed to fit. You should be able to get it for about 15
quid a sq mtr. It probably wouldn't stand getting soaked in water - but
will be fine for your job.

--
*Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.